Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BIG TIME UPDATE

ok so now it's like a week from Christmas and I have yet to blog anything that's going on.

On the Monday before Thanksgiving, I started my new job as a lead preschool teacher at Childcare Network. I have 10 3yr olds. They are really cute. Some days are perfect and others, well not so perfect. The main thing is to be postive and keep a smile. I went through a week of one child hitting, kicking, threatening me and my co-teacher. All we did is tell the parents and he did fine the following week. I think parent communication is very important. I know its hard for kids to go through 5 teachers in one yr, but seriously, people come and people go for a reason. that being said, I am very thankful for my job. I was very lucky to catch it when I did. All I did was fill out the app, came in 2x to interview/observe, then was hired! I never knew I would end up in the position I am. I do struggle keeping up with everything, but I think I am doing pretty good jumping in and going with the flow.

On that note, my car is doing really bad. I can't afford all the work it needs and its really not worth the money to fix it if I did have it, so my fiance is giving me his police impala and purchasing another car in the next few weeks. I am so greatful for him. I don't know what I would do without him. Its so good to know someone cares so much for me.

Well, wedding plans have started. I know my colors and place and month. my colors are teal and white. the place is hopefully colonial williamsburg and the month is November 2010. I can't believe I am getting married! I have so much to be thankful for. My number 1 is Mike. He is the best! We are totally meant to be together ForEVER!

Buttercup is doing good. He has had a bit of fleas we are trying to figure out where they are coming from. I have givin him lots of baths. It's helped tramendously. He will be going to the vet the beginning of the new year. He is still full of energy and is doing well transitioning of me going back to work. afterall, he is Spoiled rotton! We love our canine kid!

I don't know if I mentioned, but my neice Elliemae was born on Oct 27, 2009! I get to meet her Christmas! I am sooooooooo excited and of course Cece is 2! I love them so much. I am getting to know my other niece Ariel too! she is toooo cute!

Christmas is gonna be awesome this year! my brother and his family are actually coming in from Florida! I haven't seen them in almost a year! and Mike is off work that whole holiday and weekend! I have to work xmas eve but its all good! I get to introduce my wonderful fiance to my mom's side of the family. :) I am sooooo happy and full of joy! all the positive outcomes have overcome the all the struggles. things are finally looking up and I am getting on my feet finally!

Afterall I love my life!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay!!! Love ya friend! I'm so proud of you and thankful for all of the great things that have come to your life this year. November 2010, here comes the bride...