Sunday, September 27, 2009

new beginnings

I am very excited. In a little while I have an interview with a family in Colonial Williamsburg to be their nanny of 2 daughters. NO BOYS yay! haha, they are 3 and 5. It will be awesome if I get this job.

On to something totally different. I have had a few things happen to me in my life as far as seeing spirits, I have had people with me who saw them too, and so I move to Williamsburg and the spirits follow me. I have come in and there have been candles on the floor, dolphin figurines thrown literally at me, lights coming on right in front of me, the feeling of anxiety as if someone was right there behind me, whistle noises just sitting here talking to mike, (he heard it to) it sounded like someone was whistling right here in the room, o and clocks falling off the wall 2 in the morning. (scared the living daylight out of my roommate). so yeah, ... I dont know, and I have been praying that whatever it is, to leave me alone.

any responders??

No comments: